9th Sava Hendrix Half Marathon 2017
Zagreb (Croatia), Sunday 9 April 2017
The Savski Hendrix polumaraton offers two highly scenic trail races (5km, 21.1km) along the green banks of the River Sava which flows through Croatia's capital Zagreb.
Both routes are flat and almost entirely on trails or gravel paths.
Starting and finishing on the embankment of the river, the half marathon route goes upstream past Lake Jarun to the western city limits and then back along the opposite river bank.
Last year, approximately 450 runners took part in the half marathon, and almost 300 ran the 5k.
Photo report and results:
Race information: 9. Savski Hendrix polumaraton 2017:
- 9 April 2017 (Sunday)
- Zagreb (138km from Ljubljana, 184km from Graz, 224km from Trieste, 343km from Budapest)
Start and finish:
- on the dyke of the River Sava, near the Boćarski dom Zrinjevac (Prisavlje Street 2), approximately 3.5km from the city centre
Start time and race distance:
- 11.00: 21.1km
- 11.05: 5km
- entries close 1 April 2017
Entry fees (5km):
- HRK 40 or € 6 (up to 6 March 2017)
- HRK 60 or € 9 (up to 1 April 2017)
Entry fees (21.1km)
- HRK 120 or € 16 (up to 6 March 2017)
- HRK 160 or € 22 (up to 1 April 2017)
- finisher medal (21.1km)
- chip timing
- refreshments on the course and at the finish
- entry into the post-race prize drawing
- trophies to the first three men and three women
- certificates to the best finishers in each age group (21.1km)
- 12.00 (5km)
- 14.30 (21.1km)
Number of finishers 2016:
- 298 (5km)
- 448 (21.1km)
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page! Please visit the official event website to verify the above information.