Saturday 26 June 2021
The Nočna 10ka is an annual summer night 10k race around Lake Bled, a picture-postcard alpine tourist destination in the Julian Alps in Slovenia.
Every year, the event attracts a crowd of over 2,000 runners.
One lap around the lake is six kilometres, so the race is a bit shorter than two laps (6km+4km).
The route is undulating. From start to finish, it includes 170 metres of ascent.
The race kicks off at 10pm in the town centre of Bled. The finish line is at the Rowing Centre Bled (Slovene: Veslaški Center Bled), two kilometres from the start.
Map of the venue:
Number of finishers:
- 2020: Event cancelled due to coronavirus outbreak
- 2019: 2,165
- 2018: 2,673
- 2017: 2,765
- 2016: 2,878
- 2015: 2,498
15. Nočna 10ka:
- 26 June 2021 (Saturday)
- The Nočna 10ka 2021 will be an all-day event instead of a night run. The race will be started in groups, from 10am until 8pm.
- The start area will be on the promenade in the town centre of Bled, near the Festival Hall. The finish line will be at the rowing centre.
- There will be no organized parking.
- The course will not be closed to pedestrians.
- A virtual run will be offered to those who cannot come to Bled on the day of the event.
Race report, results and photos:
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.