Sunday 5 December 2021
The Cjaminade di Sante Lussie ("Saint Lucy's Walk") is one of the many FIASP events (Federazione Italiana Amatori Sport Per Tutti) which are held every weekend in towns and villages all over Italy.
These are very popular non-competitive events that usually attract at least several hundred runners and hikers of all ages.
Starting and finishing in Gemona del Friuli, a picturesque old town located in the Province of Udine at the foot of the Julian Alps, the Cjaminade di Sante Lussie offers three tremendously scenic and very hilly multi-terrain routes, approximately 7km, 14km and 20km long.
The entry fees are the same for all three routes. Participants can still decide on the course which route they want to take.
Map of the venue:
19. Cjaminade di Sante Lussie:
- 5 December 2021 (Sunday)
In 2020, the event was cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions.
18. Cjaminade di Sante Lussie:
- 8 December 2019 (Sunday)
- Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Centro Sociale, Via Piovega (on the corner with Via Santa Lucia), Gemona del Friuli
- Participants can start at any time between 9.00 and 10.00.
- The course will be closed at 14.00.
- in the start area (on the day 8.30 - 10.00)
- €3 for FIASP members
- snacks and drinks on the course and at the finish
- No. This is a fun run and walk without timekeeping and results lists.
Event report and photos:
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.