Thursday 8 December 2022
The Cjaminade di Sante Lussie (‘Saint Lucy's Walk’) is one of the many FIASP events (Federazione Italiana Amatori Sport Per Tutti) which are held every weekend in towns and villages all over Italy.
These are very popular non-competitive events that usually attract at least several hundred runners and hikers of all ages.
Starting and finishing in Gemona del Friuli, a picturesque old town located at the foot of the Julian Alps, the Cjaminade di Sante Lussie offers three scenic routes, approximately 5km, 9km and 16km long.
The entry fees are the same for all three routes. Participants can still decide on the course which route they want to take.
Over the years, the routes have often been changed. In 2022, the course will be mainly flat and on asphalt roads.
Map of the venue:
19. Cjaminade di Sante Lussie:
- 8 December 2022 (Thursday; Immaculate Conception; public holiday in Italy)
- Friuli Venezia Giulia
- Centro Sociale, Via Piovega (on the corner with Via Santa Lucia), Gemona del Friuli
- Participants can start at any time between 8.30 and 10.00.
- The course will be closed at 13.00.
- in the start area (on the day 8.30 - 10.00)
- €3 for FIASP members
- snacks and drinks on the course and at the finish
- No. This is a fun run and walk without timekeeping and results lists.
Event information and course map (pdf):
Event report and photos:
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.