This year, the Winter Run race series is held in six of the ten largest cities in the Czech Republic.
Each event offers four races:
- ca. 400m Winter Kids Run
- ca. 800m Winter Kids Run
- ca. 4km Winter Run
- ca. 8km Winter Run
The 4k is one lap and the 8k is two laps.
All routes take the participants along rivers or through public parks or green areas that are popular with runners and inline skaters all year round.
Map of the venue:
Winter Run 2024:
- 13 January: Hradec Králové
- 4.3km and 8.6km along both banks of the Labe (Elbe) river
- start/finish on the left bank of the river, near the Old Town
- 20 January: Brno
- 4.3km and 8.6km through the southern part of Czechia's second-largest city
- start/finish at the Komec sports complex
- 3 February: České Budějovice
- 4km and 8km along the Vltava river and through Park Stromovka
- start/finish on the green Sokolský ostrov (Sokol island) in the city centre
- 10 February: Ostrava
- 4km and 8km through Komenského sady, a public park that stretches along the Ostravice river
- start/finish at the Nová radnice (New City Hall)
- 17 February: Olomouc
- 4.3km and 8.6km through two public parks, Smetanovy sady and Čechovy sady
- start/finish at the Výstaviště Flora Olomouc (Flora Olomouc Exhibition Grounds)
- more information on the course
- 24 February: Praha (Prague)
- 4.2km and 8.4km through Park Ladronka in the western part of Czechia's capital
- start/finish at the 17th-century Ladronka manor
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.