Udine (Italy), Easter Monday 13 April 2020
The Cormorana is a non-competitive running and walking event held annually on Easter Monday in the Friuli area in the north-eastern part of Italy.
The start and the finish are in Parco del Cormor, a public park situated on the edge of the city of Udine.
General information and map of the venue:
- 13 April 2020 (Easter Monday; public holiday in Italy)
- Friuli Venezia Giulia
- Udine (81km from Trieste, 117km from Venice, 147km from Ljubljana)
- at the bar in Parco del Cormor Rizzi (near the Stadio Friuli football stadium)
Routes, start time:
- 30km: from 7.30
- 21km: from 8.00 until 9.00
- 13km: from 8.00 until 10.00
- 7km: from 8.00 until 10.00
- individual participants: in person in the start area (from 7.00 until 10.00)
- groups: by email (until 11 April 2020, 20.00)
- €3 for FIASP members
- snacks and drinks on the course and at the finish
- No. This is a non-competitive event without timekeeping.
- to the ten largest groups
Event details (pdf):
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page! Please visit the official event website to verify the above information.