14-16 June 2024
The Podbrdo Trail Running Festival takes place annually in June in the village of Podbrdo which sits in a beautiful remote location in the narrow Baška grapa valley on the edge of the Julian Alps in Slovenia.
The event offers five highly-challenging trail races:
- Ultra Trail Pušeljc 100+ km (UTP 100+ km): 103.8km ultra trail race with 6,520m of ascent
- Ultra Trail Pušeljc 70+ km (UTP 70+ km): 70.1km ultra trail race with 3,970m of ascent
- Gorski Maraton Štirih Občin 40+ km (GM4O 40+ km): 41.2km mountain marathon with 3,110m of ascent
- Graparski Trail 20+ km: 23.3km mountain race with 1,700m of ascent
- Rapallo Trail 10+ km: 10km mountain race with 640m of ascent
All races are loop courses starting and finishing in Podbrdo. The village is located at an elevation of 520 metres. The highest point on the marathon course is at 1,760 metres above sea level on the Čez suho saddle:
Map of the venue:
Podbrdo Trail Running Festival 2024:
- 14-16 June 2024 (Friday-Sunday)
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.