18-20 June 2021
The Podbrdo Trail Running Festival takes place annually in June in the village of Podbrdo which sits in a beautiful remote location in the narrow Baška grapa valley on the edge of the Julian Alps in Slovenia.
The event offers several highly-challenging trail races:
- 0.5km-1.2km-1.7km-4.7km (Mini): children's races
- 12km (Graparski Trimček): mountain race with 800m of ascent and 800m of descent
- 27km (Gorski Maraton Štirih Občin, GM4O 27km): mountain race with 1,900m of ascent and 1,900m of descent
- 42km (Gorski Maraton Štirih Občin, GM4O 42km): mountain marathon with 3,300m of ascent and 3,300m of descent
- 78km (Ultra-Trail Pušeljc, UTP 78km): ultra trail race with 4,800m of ascent and 4,800m of descent
- 103km (Ultra-Trail Pušeljc, UTP 103km): ultra trail race with 6,600m of ascent and 6,600m of descent
Podbrdo is located at an elevation of 520 metres. The highest point on the marathon and ultra trail course is at 1,760 metres above sea level on the Čez suho saddle:
Map of the venue:
Podbrdo Trail Running Festival 2021:
- 18-20 June 2021
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.