Saturday 29 August 2020
The Giro delle Mura is an atmospheric summer night running event held annually on the streets of the old hilltop town of Feltre which is situated at the foot of the Dolomites in the Veneto region in northern Italy.
Five races take place one after the other:
- Giro delle Mura – Amatori: 10km amateur race: Two laps of a scenic and undulating course, partly on cobbles.
- Vigili del Fuoco – Campionato Europeo: 10km European Championships for Firefighters
- Miglio dei Comuni – Le giovani promesse: 1-mile race (1.609km) for children
- Running Seven-laps: Elite race: Eight relay teams, each consisting of one man and one woman, dash around a 400-metre loop course. After each lap, the slowest team is eliminated.
- Giro delle Mura – Top Runners: 9.5km international elite race for men: Competitors run nine laps through the town centre.
Map of the venue:
32. Giro delle Mura:
- 29 August 2020 (Saturday)
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.