This maratonina (half marathon) is held annually in March in the Friuli-Venezia Giulia region in the north-eastern part of Italy.
Competitors run three laps of a flat 7,032-metre-long course through the comune di Brugnera, a rural municipality with a rather dispersed settlement pattern, located in the Alto Livenza wine-producing region near the town of Pordenone.
The race is run mainly on asphalt roads. Each lap includes a short run on gravel paths through the park of a very beautiful Venetian villa, the Villa Varda.
Map of the venue:
21. Maratonina Comune di Brugnera - Alto Livenza:
- 22 March 2020 (Sunday)
- Brugnera (16km from Pordenone, 44km from Treviso, 70km from Venice)
- at the scuola elementare (elementary school), via Santissima Trinità, Brugnera
- gara competitiva (competitive race):
- gara non competitiva (non-competitive fun run):
- 7.032km (run and nordic walking)
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.