Sunday 26 June 2022
The 10 Miglia Internazionale Aviano Piancavallo is a multi-terrain mountain running race held annually since 2012 in the Province of Pordenone in the Friuli Venezia Giulia region in Italy.
Starting in the town of Aviano, the route is 10 miles (16.093 kilometres) long.
It features 1,329 metres of ascent.
The finish line is in the Piancavallo ski resort which is situated at an elevation of about 1,280 metres above sea level.
In 2022, the event offered two competitive races ...
- 10 Miglia Internazionale Aviano Piancavallo (16k race from Aviano to Piancavallo)
- Armo 1191 Trail (25k race from Aviano to Piancavallo, +1,600m of ascent)
... and two non-competitive races for fun runners, walkers and nordic walkers:
- Fortaiada (16k run/walk from Aviano to Piancavallo)
- La Passegiata delle Malghe (9k run/walk across the pastures of Piancavallo)
Map of the venue (blue: start; red: finish)
10. "10 Miglia Internazionale Aviano Piancavallo":
- 26 June 2022 (Sunday)
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.