Sunday 11 October 2020
The Marcia tra le Colline del Prosciutto is a non-competitive running and hiking event in the Friuli area in the north-eastern part of Italy.
It takes place in the lovely colline (hills) around San Daniele del Friuli, a prosciutto (dry-cured ham)-producing town in the Province of Udine.
Participants run on mixed terrain (asphalt, gravel and trails) through woods, meadows, agricultural areas and little villages.
Map of the venue:
Number of participants:
- 2019: ca. 3,000
5. Marcia tra le Colline del Prosciutto:
- 11 October 2020 (Sunday)
4. Marcia tra le Colline del Prosciutto:
- 6 October 2019 (Sunday)
- Casa residenziale di San Daniele del Friuli, via Generale L. Cadorna 44
- from 8.00 until 9.30
- The course will be closed at 13.30.
- in person in the start area (on the day 7.00-9.30)
- €3 for FIASP members
- snacks and drinks on the course and at the finish
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.