Sunday 26 September 2021
The Marcia tra le Colline del Prosciutto is a non-competitive running and hiking event in the Friuli area in the north-eastern part of Italy.
It takes place in the lovely colline (hills) around San Daniele del Friuli, a prosciutto (dry-cured ham) producing town located about 22 kilometres from the city of Udine.
Participants run on mixed terrain (asphalt, gravel and trails) through woods, meadows, agricultural areas and little villages.
Map of the venue:
Number of participants:
- 2019: ca. 3,000
6. Marcia tra le Colline del Prosciutto:
- 26 September 2021 (Sunday)
- Casa residenziale di San Daniele del Friuli, via Generale L. Cadorna 44
- from 7.30 until 9.30
- The course will be closed at 13.00.
- in person in the start area (on the day from 7.30)
- €3 for FIASP members
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.