Sunday 14 June 2020 - Cancelled!
Held in Hungary's capital city Budapest, the Maraton- és félmaratonváltó (Marathon and Half Marathon Relay) is a running event offering races for relay teams as well as for solo runners.
Over the years, the venue and the route have changed several times.
In 2018, the start/finish area was at the HUNGEXPO exhibition and convention centre.
After a one-year break, the event will be back in 2020, but without a marathon relay option.
Map of the venue (2018):
- 14 June 2020 (Sunday) - Cancelled!
25. Maraton- és félmaratonváltó:
- 10 June 2018 (Sunday)
- 6km minimaraton-váltó:
- relay teams of three runners (3 x 2km)
- 21.1km félmaraton:
- individual runners (three laps)
- 21.1km félmaratonváltó:
- relay teams of three runners (3 x 7.032km)
- 42.2km maratonváltó:
- relay teams of three, four or six runners (6 x 7.032km)
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.