The Kö-Lauf takes runners along one of Europe's most fashionable boulevards, the Königsallee (nicknamed "Kö") in Düsseldorf, capital of Germany's densely-populated state of Nordrhein-Westfalen (North Rhine-Westphalia).
One kilometre long, with a canal in the middle, the Kö is home to many luxury shops, banks and five-star hotels.
The event offers races for all ages and abilities:
- 300m Bambinilauf (kids' run)
- 2km Schülerlauf (kids' run)
- 1.1km Rehacare Partnerlauf (fun run)
- 21.1km Halbmarathon (half marathon)
The half marathon consists of three laps of a flat and scenic and certified 7-kilometre loop course through the city centre whereas the 5k and 10k races are held on a 3.3-kilometre course.
Map of the venue:
- 5 September 2021 (Sunday) - Cancelled! Virtual Run only!
Number of finishers:
- Event cancelled
- 5km: 337
- 10km: 666
- 21.1km: 833
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.