Sunday 8 September 2019
The Kiel.Lauf is one of northern Germany's most popular running events.
Held in Schleswig-Holstein's largest city, the Baltic Sea port of Kiel, the event attracts approximately 8,000 or more runners of all ages.
Entries may fill up well in advance, so get your entry in early!
These races are available:
- 900m-2.9km-5.3km Bambini und Schülerlauf (children's races)
- 5.3km Kurzlauf (‘short run’)
- 10.4km Volkslauf (‘people's run’)
- 21.1km Halbmarathon (half marathon)
Starting and finishing at the Kleiner Kiel lake in the city centre (pictured above), the half marathon consists of two laps of an undulating and certified course. Approximately three kilometres of each lap are run along the Kieler Förde, an inlet of the Baltic Sea.
- 8 September 2019 (Sunday)
Map of the venue:
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.