The Christmas Night Run race series 2019 consists of four running events, held in four different cities in the Czech Republic.
Each event features a 1k kids run (start at 4pm) and a 5k race (start at 5pm).
Participants must wear a čelovka (headlamp) during the race.
Christmas Night Run 2019:
- 30 November: Znojmo
- one hilly lap through the town centre
- start and finish on Masarykovo náměstí (Masaryk Square)
- 7 December: Olomouc
- one lap through two public parks, Smetanovy sady and Čechovy sady
- start and finish at Výstaviště Flora Olomouc (Flora Olomouc Exhibition Grounds)
- 8 December: Most
- two laps through Park Šibeník, a public park in the town centre
- start and finish on 1. náměstí, the main square
- 14 December: Praha (Prague)
- one lap, out and back along the Vltava river and around Ostrov Štvanice, a green island in the river
- start and finish on náměstí Jana Palacha, a square situated on the right bank of the Vltava in Prague's historic centre
Map of the venues:
Number of finishers in the 5k run:
- Olomouc: 580
- Ostrava: 395
- Most: 412
- Praha: 1,165
- Ostrava: 475
- Olomouc: 668
- Praha: 1,155
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.