Olomouc - Ostrava - Most - Praha, December 2018
The Christmas Night Run race series 2018 consists of four running events, held in four different cities in the Czech Republic.
Each event features a 1k kids run and a 5k race.
Participants must wear a čelovka (headlamp) during the race.
Christmas Night Run 2018:
- 1 December: Olomouc
- one lap through two public parks, Smetanovy sady and Čechovy sady
- start at 5:00 p.m. at the Výstaviště Flora Olomouc (Flora Olomouc Exhibition Grounds)
- 8 December: Ostrava
- one lap through Komenského sady, a public park that stretches along the Ostravice river
- start at 5:00 p.m. on Prokešovo náměstí (Prokeš Square) at the Nová radnice (New City Hall)
- 9 December: Most
- two laps through Park Šibeník, a public park in the town centre
- start at 5:00 p.m. on 1. náměstí, the main square
- 15 December: Praha (Prague)
- one lap, out and back along the Vltava river and around Ostrov Štvanice, a green island in the river
- start at 6:30 p.m. on náměstí Jana Palacha, a square situated on the right bank of the Vltava in Prague's historic centre
Number of finishers in the 5k run 2017:
- Ostrava: 475
- Olomouc: 668
- Praha: 1,155
Map of the venues:
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.