Saturday 21 September 2019
This road running race draws an international crowd of elite athletes and amateur runners to Ústí nad Labem, an industrial city of about 93,000 people, located on the River Elbe (Czech: Labe) in northern Bohemia in the Czech Republic.
In addition to the 21.1km half marathon, the event features a relay race for teams of two runners (10km + 11.1km), a relay for teams of four (3 x 5km + 6.1km), a 3km rodinný běh (family run) and a handbike race.
All races begin and end on Mírové náměstí, the main square.
The half marathon route takes the runners through the city centre, through industrial areas (including the grounds of the Spolchemie chemical plant) and along the river.
The course is IAAF-certified and undulating.
9. 1/2Maraton Ústí nad Labem:
- 21 September 2019 (Saturday)
- 1/2Maraton (21.1km half marathon)
- 1/2Maraton štafeta (21.1km relay race for teams of four runners: 3x5km+6.1km)
- 2Run (21.1km relay race for teams of two runners: 10km+11.1km)
- rodinný běh (3km non-competitive family run)
Number of finishers 2018:
- 21.1km: 2,319
- štafeta: 60 relay teams
- 2Run: 157 relay teams
Map of the venue:
Race review and details:
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.