Sunday 25 July 2021
The St. Pauler Rabenstein Berglauf is a mountain running event held annually in the municipality of Sankt Paul im Lavanttal in the state of Kärnten (Carinthia) in Austria.
The 10.6km route features 600 metres of ascent and 250 metres of descent.
Starting at an elevation of 405 metres at the Stift St. Paul (Saint Paul's Abbey, pictured above), participants run on mixed terrain (mainly on gravel roads and trails) to the finish line at the Burgruine Rabenstein (Rabenstein Castle) which is at 725 metres above sea level:
Map of the venue:
Number of finishers:
- 2020: 53 runners and 15 nordic walkers
- 2019: 137 runners and 8 nordic walkers
- 2018: 117 runners and 11 nordic walkers
- 2017: 164 runners and 6 nordic walkers
17. St. Pauler Rabenstein Berglauf:
- 25 July 2021 (Sunday)
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.