Saturday 26 September 2020
This running event in the city of Innsbruck in Tirol (Tyrol), Austria, offers three races:
- 5.27km Fitnesslauf (one lap)
- 10.54km Volkslauf (two laps)
- 21.1km Halbmarathon (half marathon, four laps)
Starting and finishing at the Neue Mittelschule Olympisches Dorf in the eastern part of the city, the route runs along both banks of the River Inn.
The difference between the lowest and the highest point on the course is eleven metres.
The half marathon has an IAAF Road Race Course Measurement Certificate.
Map of the venue:
9. Innsbrucker Nightrun 2020:
- 26 September 2020 (Saturday)
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.