Gonars (Italy), Sunday 8 March 2020 - Cancelled due to coronavirus outbreak!
General information and map of the venue:
- 8 March 2020 (Sunday) - Cancelled!
- Friuli Venezia Giulia
- Gonars (21km from Udine, 61km from Trieste, 108km from Venice)
- Piazza del Municipio
- ca. 6km (yellow course markers)
- ca. 12km (red course markers)
- ca. 21km (blue course markers)
- ca. 30km (green course markers)
- 8.30: 30km
- 9.00-10.00: 6km, 12km and 21km
- The course will be closed at 15.30
- individuals: in person in the start area (on the day 8.00-10.00)
- groups: by email (up to 7 March 2020, 18.00)
- €3 for FIASP members
- No. This is a FIASP marcia, a non-competitive running and walking event without timekeeping and results lists.
- snacks and drinks on the course and in the start/finish area
- free parking
Changing facilities and showers:
- trophies and product prizes to the 10 largest groups of at least 15 participants
Number of participants 2019:
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.