Aquileia (Italy), Sunday 8 April 2018
More than 1,500 runners and walkers took part in the 2018 event!
General information and map of the venue:
22. Marcia internazionale per la vita:
- 8 April 2018 (Sunday)
- Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Aquileia (7km from Cervignano del Friuli, 10km from Grado, 37km from Udine, 46km from Trieste)
- Piazzale di via Minut (on the corner of via G. Minut and the SS 352, the main road from Udine to Grado)
- ca. 6km
- ca. 12km
- ca. 20km
- from 9.00 until 10.00
- Participants should reach the finish by 14.15.
- in person in the start area (on the day 8.00-10.00)
- €2.50 for FIASP members
- No. This is a non-competitive running and walking event without timekeeping and results lists.
- snacks and drinks on the course
- meals and drinks are available in the finish area at very reasonable prices
Changing facilities and showers:
- product prizes to the largest groups
Number of participants 2018:
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.