Kladno (Czech Republic), Saturday 9 September 2017
The Kladenský maratón is held in the Lesopark Lapák (Lapák Forest Park), one of the many recreational areas in the town of Kladno in the Czech Republic.
Situated 30 kilometres to the west of Prague, Kladno is home to about 70,000 people. It's a town with a long industrial heritage, surrounded by woods in all directions.
The 42.195km marathon route is very flat and fast, and it has been accurately measured. The difference between the lowest and the highest point on the course is just two metres.
Starting on the athletics track of the Sletiště stadium in the south-western part of Kladno, participants run eight laps of a 5km-long loop course on asphalt and gravel roads through the forest.
In 2016, the marathon had 161 finishers. The winners were Jakub Hurych (2:47:51) and Michaela Dimitriadu (3:23:13). The time limit to finish the race is six hours.
- Czech Republic
- Kladno (30km from Prague, 89km from Plzeň, 142km from Dresden)
- 9 September 2017 (Saturday)
- 42.195km marathon
- 100m-400m-600m-800m-1,000m children's races
Start and finish:
- Městský atletický stadion Sletiště
- in the start/finish area (on the day 7.00-9.30)
- online or by post or e-mail with payment by bank transfer (entrants from foreign countries can pay the entry fees in cash in Kladno)
Entry fees (children's races):
- no entry fees
Entry fees (42.2km):
- CZK 400 (up to 4 September 2017)
- CZK 500 (after 4 September 2017)
- CZK 100 = ca. €3.70 (November 2016)
Showers, changing facilities, bag storage:
- to the best finishers overall and in each age group
- at 14.30
Number of finishers 2016:
- 126 men
- 35 women
- 118 children
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page! Please visit the official event website to verify the above information.