Dresden (Germany), Sunday 19 March 2017
Held in the city centre of Dresden, capital of the Free State of Saxony in eastern Germany, the Citylauf Dresden comprises children's races, a 5k and a 10k.
The 5k is one lap and the 10k is two laps of a gently-undulating course around Dresden's impressive Altstadt which sits on the left bank of the River Elbe.
In 2016, the 10k had over 1,700 finishers. Evans Kipkorir Taiget of Kenya won the men's race in a time of 30 minutes 32 seconds. Germany's Anna Hahner defended her title in the women's race, finishing in a time of 33 minutes 54 seconds.
More than 600 runners took part in the 5k run.
- Dresden (Leipzig 113km, Prague 154km, Berlin 193km)
- 19 March 2017 (Sunday)
Start time and race distance:
- 8.45: 3.3km (children 8 years and over)
- 9.20: 500m (children 7 years and under)
- 9.40: 5km
- 10.30: 10km elite (men sub 40min, women sub 45min)
- 11.30: 10km
- at the Rathaus (Town Hall) on Ringstraße
- Karstadt sports, Prager Straße 15 (Saturday 18 March 2016, 14.00-19.00)
- Rathaus Dresden (on the day from 8.00)
- late entries on the day (up to 30 minutes before the start)
- race limit (5km+10km): 3500 runners
Entry fees (5km):
- €12 (entries 1-500)
- €14 (entries 501-1500)
- €16 (entries 1501-...)
- €21 (late entries)
Entry fees (10km):
- €17 (entries 1-500)
- €19 (entries 501-1500)
- €21 (entries 1501-...)
- €26 (late entries)
- chip timing
- drinks on the course
- fruit and drinks at the finish
- finisher medal
- changing facilities and showers
- bag storage
- 5km: to the first 3 men and 3 women
- 10km: to the first 3 men and 3 women and to the winners in each age group
Number of finishers 2016:
- 3.3km: 281
- 5km: 616
- 10km: 1,742
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page! Please visit the official event website to verify the above information.