Radovljica (Slovenia), Friday 23 June 2017
With just 63 finishers in last year's 10k race and 30 finishers in the children's races, the Radol'ška 10ka is one of the smallest events in our runinternational Race Guide.
But it well deserves to be listed alongside much bigger internationally-known running events as it features a particularly-beautiful setting.
The race takes the runners not only through the old town of Radovljica, one of Slovenia's most-picturesque small towns, it also offers superb views of the Sava Valley and of the surrounding mountain scenery — the densely-wooded Jelovica plateau to the south, the Karavanks mountain chain to the north, and Mount Triglav (2864m), the highest peak of Slovenia and of the Julian Alps, to the west.
- 23 June 2017 (Friday)
- Radovljica (Bled 7km, Kranj 21km, Ljubljana 49km, Villach 53km, Klagenfurt 56km)
Start time and race distance:
- 19.00: 500m-1km-1.5km (children's races)
- 20.00: 10km
Start and finish:
- Ekonomska gimnazija in srednja šola, Gorenjska cesta 13
- in the start/finish area
- late entries on the day (17.00-18.30)
- € 0 (children's races)
- € 10 (10km, online entries)
- € 12 (10km, entries on the day)
- goodie bag (10km runners)
- sweets (children)
- product prizes to the first man and first woman
- medals to the first three in each age group
- at 21.30
Number of finishers 2016:
- 10km: 63
- children's races: 30
Event website (in Slovene):
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page! Please visit the official event website to verify the above information.