Padola (Italy), Saturday 26 August 2017
The TrailDoloMitica trail running festival offers two challenging races through the stunning scenery of the Dolomites:
- 22km Eco-Trail with 1,100m of ascent
- 42km Eco-Marathon with 2,150m of ascent
Both routes begin and end in the village of Padola which sits at an elevation of about 1,200 metres in the municipality of Comelico superiore in the far north of Italy, near the border with Austria.
Participants should have some experience with running in the high mountains. The highest point on the marathon course is at 2,379 metres above sea level! It is highly recommended to take at least a windbreaker jacket, gloves and a hat with you.
The time limit to finish the marathon is nine hours. It is allowed to use trekking poles.
The event also features live music and plenty of fine food.
Venue (Map): Padola (116km from Udine, 130km from Bolzano, 157km from Venice, 163km from Innsbruck)
Date: 26 August 2017 (Saturday)
- 22km TrailDoloMitica Eco-Trail (+1,100m/-1,100m)
- 42km TrailDoloMitica Eco-Marathon (+2,150m/-2,150m)
Start time: 8.30
Start and finish: on Piazza San Luca, Padola
Race centre: in the start/finish area (Friday 10.00-12.00 and 15.30-18.30; on the day from 6.30)
- online or by fax or e-mail (up to 21 August 2017)
- late entries on 25 August 2017 and on the day of the race (up to 8.00) if the entry limit has not been reached
- entrants must be in possession of a medical certificate
Entry fees (22km):
- € 22 (up to 20 May 2017)
- € 29 (up to 7 August 2017)
- € 35 (up to 26 August 2017)
Entry fees (42km):
- € 29 (up to 20 May 2017)
- € 39 (up to 7 August 2017)
- € 45 (up to 21 August 2017)
- € 50 (up to 26 August 2017)
You get: goodie bag, chip timing, refreshments on the course and at the finish, medal (to Eco-Marathon finishers), pasta party, entry into the post-race prize drawing
Award ceremony and prize drawing: at 16.00
Number of finishers 2016: 252
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page! Please visit the official event website to verify the above information.