5th Easter Half Marathon 2017
Prostějov (Czech Republic), Sunday 9 April 2017
Held one week before Easter in Prostějov, a town of about 44,000 in the Moravia region in the Czech Republic, the Velikonoční půlmaraton features a half marathon, a 10k race and children's races.
The route is mainly flat, starting and finishing at the Bistro U Mazánka, which is situated in the lovely lesopark Hloučela ("Forest Park Hloučela") in the north-western part of town, approximately three kilometres from Prostějov's very pretty Old Town.
The race takes the runners, partly on cycleways and partly on roads, through rural and urban areas and along the Hloučela river.
Last year, 149 runners completed the half marathon, and 118 finished the 10k.
This year, the entry limit is 200 for the half marathon and 100 for the 10k, so it will surely be a good idea to get your registration in early.
5. Velikonoční půlmaraton Prostějovem 2017:
- Czech Republic
- Prostějov (Olomouc 21km, Brno 63km, Ostrava 127km, Praha 265km)
- 9 April 2017 (Sunday)
Start time and race distance:
- 9.30: 50m, 300m, 500m (children's races)
- 10.30: 10km, 21km
Start and finish:
- at the Bistro U Mazánka
- in the start/finish area (on the day before the race)
- late entries on the day if the entry limit has not been reached (10km: 100 runners; 21km: 200 runners)
Entry fees (children's races):
- advance entries: CZK 50 (ca. € 1.85)
- late entries: CZK 80 (ca. € 3)
Entry fees (10km, 21km):
- advance entries: CZK 100 (ca. € 3.70)
- late entries: CZK 160 (ca. € 6)
- at 10.15: children
- at 13.00: 10km, 21km
Number of finishers 2016:
- 10km: 118
- 21km: 149
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page! Please visit the official event website to verify the above information.