Czech Republic, Saturday 12 September 2015
This half marathon in the Czech Republic is an IAAF Silver Label Road Race, held on a certified course through Ústí nad Labem, an industrial city of about 95,000 inhabitants, located on the River Elbe (Czech: Labe) near the border with Germany.
In 2014, Adugna Takele of Ethiopia (1:00:45) and Corretti Jepkoech of Kenya (1:09:35) led a field of more than 1,800 runners across the finish line on Ústí's main square, Mírové náměstí.
The event attracts not only a large number of elite athletes but also many fun runners. The time limit to complete the course is a generous three hours.
Competitors run two similar laps of an undulating course which crosses the River Elbe four times. The route takes the runners through the city centre and through industrial areas, including the grounds of the ‘Spolchemie’ chemical plant.
- 12 September 2015 (Saturday)
- Czech Republic
- Ústí nad Labem (Dresden 60km, Prague 90km, Wrocław 276km)
- Mírové náměstí
- 21.1km relay (two runners)
- 21.1km relay (four runners)
- entry limit: 3,600 runners
- €25 (up to 28 February 2015)
- €35 (up to 30 May 2015)
- €40 (up to 12 September 2015)
- goodie bag
- chip timing
- finisher medal
- massage service
- free public transport on the day of the race
- free entry to a selection of museums
- changing facilities
- bag storage
Number of finishers 2013:
- 21.1km: 1831
- 2-person relay: 109 teams
- 4-person relay: 47 teams
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page! Please visit the official event website to verify the above information.