20. Maratonina dei tre comuni 2013
Laives-Leifers (Italy), Sunday 27 October 2013
This half marathon road race takes place in Italy's autonomous province of South Tyrol where the majority of the population speaks German as a first language.
The route is a mostly flat and fast loop through the extensive apple orchards in the Adige River Valley near the city of Bolzano (German: Bozen).
The start is in the small town of Laives (Leifers) and the finish line is in the village of Bronzolo (Branzoll) which is about four kilometres from the start.
Approximately 250 runners took part in the race last year. The fastest finishers were Alex Stuffer (1:10:19) and Kathrin Hanspeter (1:22:20).
The time limit to complete the course is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Laives / Leifers (10km from Bolzano, 130km from Innsbruck, 147km from Verona)
- 27 October 2013 (Sunday)
- 21.1km (IAAF-certified)
- at 10.00 in Laives-Leifers (zona sportiva 'Galizia')
- Bronzolo-Branzoll (about 4km from the start)
- payment by bank transfer
- late entries on the day until 30 minutes before the start
- entrants may have to provide a medical certificate at registration
- €26* (until 26 October 2013)
- €36* (late entries on the day)
*The entry fees include a deposit of €5 for the timing chip (fully refundable) and €1 for charity
- on the day at the start
- a souvenir gift
- shuttle bus service from Bronzolo to Laives (before and after the race)
Showers and changing facilities:
Number of finishers 2012:
Event website (in German and Italian):
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page! Please visit the official event website to verify the above information.