‘Autumn Run’ 2011
Lože pri Vipavi (Slovenia), Monday 31 October 2011
Participants in the Jesenski tek run 9km of a mostly flat course on gravel roads through the fruit- and wine-growing Vipava Valley in south-western Slovenia.
The start and the finish are in the small village of Lože which is situated less than four kilometres from the lovely small town of Vipava. The nearest city is Trieste in Italy.
Last year, 85 runners took part in the race. The fastest finishers were Tomaž Ferjančič (31:56) and Helena Javornik (33:41).
Race report, results and photos:
- Lože pri Vipavi (35km from Trieste, 75km from Udine, 76km from Ljubljana)
- 31 October 2011 (Monday; Reformation Day, work-free day in Slovenia)
- online (up to 28 October 2011)
- payment on the day
- late entries on the day
- €10 (up to 28 October 2011)
- €12 (up to 31 October 2011)
- at the village shop
- a souvenir gift
- a meal after the race
- trophies to the first 3 men and 3 women
- medals to the first 3 in each category
Number of finishers 2010:
Event website (in Slovene):
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.