Bratislava (Slovakia), Saturday 25 June 2011
The route runs across two Danube bridges: Nový most (in the front) and Most Apollo (the third bridge).
Over 300 women took part in last year's first Aupark Ladies Run in Slovakia's capital city Bratislava.
The top finisher, elite middle-distance runner Paula Habovštiaková, completed the 4,400-metre course in a time of 15 minutes 33 seconds.
This year, the route will be 5,500 metres long.
The start and finish will be at the Aupark shopping centre which is located on the edge of Sad Janka Král'a, a vast urban park on the southern bank of the River Danube, previously known as Aupark.
Participants will run through the park, across two imposing Danube bridges and along the left bank of the Danube.
The event includes a high-heels run, a shopping cart race and fashion shows.
- Bratislava (65km from Vienna, 200km from Budapest, 330km from Prague)
- 25 June 2011 (Saturday)
Start and finish:
- Aupark shopping centre, Einsteinova ulica, Bratislava
- online (up to 21 June 2011) with payment by bank transfer or credit card
- late entries on the day
- €8 (up to 4 June 2011)
- €11 (up to 25 June 2011)
- Aupark shopping centre:
- Friday 24 June 12.00-18.00
- Saturday 25 June 10.00-14.00
- goody bag
- chip timing
- entry into the post-race prize drawing
- to the first 3 overall
- to the first 3 juniors (under 18 years)
- to the first 3 seniors (50 years and over)
Award ceremony and prize drawing:
- at 16.45
Changing facilities, bag storage:
Number of finishers:
- 2011: 252
- 2010: 320
Event website (in English, German and Slovak):
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.