10-11 June 2023
The Šmarješki tek is a multi-terrain running event held annually in the spring in Slovenia. It offers races for all ages and abilities:
- 300m, 600m otroški teki (children's races)
- 2km rekreativni tek (recreational run)
- 8km Trail tek "Prinovec" (trail race, 180m of ascent)
- 19km Trail tek "Toplica" (trail race, 600m of ascent)
- 28km Trail tek "Radulja" (trail race, 900m of ascent)
The start and the finish are at the Terme Krka spa complex in the village of Šmarješke Toplice which is situated amid the rolling hills of the Dolenjska region, about halfway between the cities of Ljubljana and Zagreb.
The main race of the day is the 8k. It features an undulating loop course through lovely woods and parkland, mainly on forest trails and gravel roads. Just about one kilometre is on asphalt.
Participants get free entry to the outdoor pools of Terme Krka to ease the legs after the run:
Map of the venue:
27. Šmarješki tek:
Date and start time:
- Saturday 10 June 2023:
- 9.30-11.00: kids' races
- Sunday 11 June 2023:
- 8.45: 19km and 28km
- 10.00: 8km
- 10.05: 2km
Number of finishers:
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.