Saturday 3 September 2022
The Night Run in Bratislava is Slovakia's biggest 10k race.
It is held annually on a Saturday night in the autumn and usually attracts more than 4,000 entries. Registration may close early due to capacity, so don't wait too long to get your entry in.
Participants are given the option to sign up as an individual runner or as a relay team of two (5km+5km).
The start/finish area is at Eurovea, a business and retail complex situated on the left bank of the Danube, approximately one kilometre east of the historical centre.
The route is very scenic. It runs through the beautiful Staré Mesto (Old Town), through the 792m-long Bratislavský tunel (a tram tunnel under Bratislava Castle), along and across the Dunaj (Danube) and around Sad Janka Kráľa (Janko Kráľ Park), one of the oldest urban parks in Europe.
Map of the venue:
14. Bratislava Night Run:
- 3 September 2022 (Saturday)
Number of finishers:
- 2022: 2,091 runners and 140 relay teams
- 2021: 1,708 runners
- 2020: Event cancelled. Virtual Run only.
- 2019: 3,356 runners and 174 relay teams
- 2018: 3,630 runners and 177 relay teams
- 2017: 3,313 runners and 164 relay teams
- 2016: 3,617 runners and 154 relay teams
Race review and details:
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.