Sunday 31 October 2021 - Cancelled!
The Oradea City Running Day is a road running event held in the autumn in the city of Oradea in Romania.
Located just about thirteen kilometres from the nearest border crossing with Hungary, Oradea is an old city with a population of around 200,000 people and a considerable Hungarian minority.
The Running Day features five races:
- 1km cursa copiilor (kids' race)
- 5km cursa populara (5k race)
- 10.5km (quarter marathon)
- 21km semimaraton (half marathon)
- 21km stafeta semimaraton (half marathon relay for teams of four runners)
Starting on Piața Ferdinand (Ferdinand Square) in the city centre, the 5k is one lap, the quarter marathon is two laps and the half marathon is four laps of a flat loop course along both banks of the Crișul Repede river .
Map of the venue:
Number of finishers:
- Event cancelled
- 5km: 117
- 10.5km: 158
- 21.1km: 118
- 21.1km relay: 18 teams
10. Oradea City Running Day:
- 31 October 2021 (Sunday) - Event cancelled!
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.