Sunday 20 September 2020
The Maraton Łódź (English: Marathon Lodz) takes runners on a tour of Łódź, Poland's third-largest city with a population of around 680,000 people, and a fascinating place to visit for its immense industrial heritage and its vibrant cultural scene.
Two race distances are available, a 10k and a marathon.
Both routes have been accurately measured and certified by the Polish Athletic Association PZLA.
The route is gently undulating, starting in front of the futuristic Atlas Arena, one of Poland's biggest indoor arenas, and finishing inside the arena.
The time limit to complete the course is ninety minutes for the 10k and six hours for the marathon.
Entries are limited, and registration may close early.
Map of the venue:
10. Maraton Łódź (postponed from 18-19 April 2020):
Date and race distance:
- Saturday 19 September 2020:
- 200m, 300m, 750m, 950m Kids Run
- Sunday 20 September 2020::
- 10k Run
- 42.2k Marathon
- 42.2k Sztafeta Half&Half Maraton (relay for teams of two runners: 21.1km+21.1km)
- 42.2k Sztafety Ekiden (relay for teams of six runners)
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.