Sunday 25 July 2021
The Marcia dell'Amicizia ("Walk of Friendship") is a non-competitive running and walking event held each year in the summer in the beautiful rolling hills around Moruzzo, a small hilltop village situated near the city of Udine in the north-eastern part of Italy.
The event offers four hilly multi-terrain routes, approximately 3km, 7km, 12km and 21km long.
Participants can start off at any time between 8am and 9.30am.
There's no need to rush. A marcia is a fun event for all generations and abilities. Finishing times are not recorded. Prizes are awarded to the largest groups of participants, not to the fastest finishers.
Map of the venue:
35. Marcia dell'Amicizia 2021:
- 25 July 2021 (Sunday)
35. Marcia dell'Amicizia 2020:
- 19 July 2020 (Sunday) - Cancelled!
- Baita degli Alpini (next to the town hall), Moruzzo
- 4km, 7km, 12km, 21km
- from 7.30 until 9.00
- in person in the start area
- €3.50 (€3 for FIASP members)
- snacks and drinks on the course
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.