Sunday 27 November 2022
The Marcia per le colline di Fagagna ("Walk through the hills of Fagagna") is a non-competitive run and walk held yearly in November in the Friuli area in the north-eastern part of Italy.
It regularly draws a crowd of more than 2,000 participants, which makes it one of the most significant events of its kind in the region.
Three very scenic multi-terrain routes are available (7km, 13km and 22km), starting and finishing at the municipio (town hall) in the village of Fagagna, which is situated about fifteen kilometres from the city of Udine.
The route runs through beautiful rolling countryside, mostly on trails and gravel roads. Some sections are on asphalt roads.
Along the course there are many well-stocked feed stations, some of them offering fine local delicacies.
Map of the venue (start/finish area):
42. Marcia per le colline di Fagagna:
- 27 November 2022 (Sunday)
- Corte del Municipio di Fagagna, Piazza Unità d'Italia, 3
- Participants can start at any time between 8.00 and 9.30.
- The course will be closed at 14.00.
- in the start area (on the day 8.00-9.30)
- €3 for FIASP members
- snacks and drinks on the course and at the finish
- 41. Marcia per le colline di Fagagna 2019
- 40. Marcia per le colline di Fagagna 2018
- 39. Marcia per le colline di Fagagna 2017
Event report and 18 photos:
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.