Saturday 27 April 2019
The Sárvár 6/12/24-hour run is an ultramarathon running event held yearly since 2002 in Sárvár, a spa town of about 15,000 people in the Western Transdanubia region in Hungary.
These races are available:
- 6 órás (6-hour run)
- 12 órás (12-hour run)
- 12 órás váltó (12-hour relay run for teams of four runners)
- 24 órás (24-hour run)
The route is a 1,030.73-metre loop around Nádasdy Castle, a fortified Renaissance castle situated in a park in the town centre (pictured).
Over the years, many world-class distance runners have taken part in the event. The 24-hour course records were set by Tamás Rudolf in 2016 (255.254km) and Szilvia Lubics in 2012 (232.454km).
18. Sárvári 6/12/24 órás futás:
- 27 April 2019 (Saturday)
Number of finishers 2018:
- 6 hours: 46 men, 25 women
- 12 hours: 34 men, 14 women
- 24 hours: 31 men, 4 women
- 12 hours relay: 11 male/mixed teams, 6 female teams
Map of the venue:
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page. Please visit the official event website to verify the above information.