Saturday 3 October 2020
The Rosenheimer City-Lauf takes place on the Tag der Deutschen Einheit (Day of German Unity), Germany's national day, celebrated on October 3rd to commemorate the anniversary of German reunification in 1990.
Held on the streets of Rosenheim, an old city of about 63,000 people in Bayern (Bavaria), the event comprises:
- 2.55km Schülerlauf (children's run)
- 2.55km Walking (without trekking poles)
- 5.27km Achtel-Marathon (1/8 marathon)
- 10.55km Viertel-Marathon (1/4 marathon)
- 10.55km Viertel-Marathon Staffel (1/4 Marathon relay for teams of four runners)
Participants in the Viertel-Marathon, which is the main race of the day, run four laps through the city centre, through parkland and along the Mangfall river, starting on Max-Josefs-Platz, Rosenheim's cobbled main square in the beautiful Old Town.
The course is mainly flat.
Map of the venue:
33. Rosenheimer City-Lauf:
- 3 October 2020 (Saturday)
Race review and details:
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.