Sunday 6 June 2021 - Cancelled!
Held annually in spring on the border between Germany and Poland, the Europamarathon is a truly international multi-sports event.
It offers various races for athletes of all ages and abilities:
- 42.2km marathon (running, unicycling)
- 21.8km (inline skating)
- 21.1km half marathon (running, unicycling, handcycling, kickbike riding)
- 11.2km (inline skating)
- 10km (running, walking)
- 5km (running, walking)
- 2.3km (inline skating - children)
- 2km (running - children)
- 400m (running - children)
The marathon route runs through both halves of a city that has been divided in two since 1945—Görlitz in Germany and Zgorzelec in Poland.
Starting and finishing in Görlitz's Old Town with its unique ensemble of approximately 4,000 listed buildings, the course is undulating, accurately measured and certified.
The half marathon is one lap and the marathon is two laps.
Map of the venue:
- 6 June 2021 (Sunday) - Cancelled!
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.