Saturday 26 September 2020
Held annually since 2013 in the small town of Havlíčkův Brod in the Czech Republic, the Havlíčkobrodský půlmaraton is a family-friendly running event offering races for young and old:
- 100m-400m-800m-1,200m dětské závody (kids' races)
- ca. 5.2km lidový běh (‘people's run’)
- 21.1km půlmaraton (half marathon)
- 4x5.275km štafety (relay race for teams of up to four runners)
All races start and finish at the Sportovní areál Plovárenská, a complex of sports facilities situated on the Sázava river in the eastern part of town.
The half marathon is four laps along both banks of the river. Each lap includes a short detour to loop around the beautiful main square (pictured).
Map of the venue:
Number of finishers:
- 10km: 75
- 21.1km: 121
8. Havlíčkobrodský půlmaraton:
- 26 September 2020 (Saturday)
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.