Sunday 18 April 2021 - Cancelled!
Held in Brno, the second-largest city in the Czech Republic, the Brněnský půlmaraton is a running event for runners of all ages:
- dětské běhy (children's races)
- pětka (5k)
- desítka (10k)
- půlmaraton (half marathon)
- štafety (half marathon relay for teams of two, three or four runners)
The start/finish line is on the 400-metre concrete cycling track of the Velodrom Brno (pictured).
The 5k is one lap, the 10k is two laps and the half marathon is four laps of a flat and fast 5,262-metre-long loop course around the Brněnské výstaviště (Brno Exhibition Centre).
Map of the venue:
Number of finishers:
- 5km: 25
- 10km: 169
- 21.1km: 258 and 5 relay teams
Brněnský půlmaraton 2021:
- 18 April 2021 (Sunday) - Cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions!
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.