Saturday 1 May 2021
The Lauffestival Bad Blumau is a running event held annually on May Day in the village of Bad Blumau which sits amid rolling hills in the Steiermark (Styria) province in Austria.
Races are available for all ages and abilities:
- 500m Knirpselauf (kids' run)
- 1.2km Kinderlauf (kids' run)
- 5.275km Volkslauf
- 10.55km Viertelmarathon (quarter marathon)
- 21.1km Halbmarathon (half marathon)
- 8km Nordic Walking
Starting on Dorfplatz in the centre of the village, the half marathon is four laps of a 5.275km-long, gently-undulating loop course.
The route takes the runners through the village, through farmland and through the Rogner Bad Blumau (pictured), a thermal spa complex designed by the Austrian artist Friedensreich Hundertwasser.
Map of the venue:
20. Lauffestival Bad Blumau:
- Saturday 1 May 2021 (May Day; public holiday in Austria)
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.