Saturday 26 August 2023
The Dreiländereck-Berglauf (‘Tripoint Mountain Run’) is a 5km uphill mountain race held annually since 2018 in the municipality of Arnoldstein in Kärnten (Carinthia), Austria.
The course includes a total ascent of 800 metres.
Starting at the car park of the Dreiländereck-Bergbahn chairlift in the hamlet of Seltschach, competitors run on forest trails and gravel roads to the geographical point where the borders of Austria, Slovenia and Italy meet, which is at an elevation of 1,508 metres on top of the Dreiländereck mountain.
Finishers are awarded fine views of the Gail valley and the Dobratsch massif in Austria (pictured) and of the Julian Alps in Slovenia and Italy.
Map of the venue:
Number of finishers:
- 2023: 84 runners and 7 nordic walkers
- 2022: 106 runners and 10 nordic walkers
- 2021: 46 runners and 5 nordic walkers
- 2020: 68 runners and 9 nordic walkers
- 2019: 98 runners and 14 nordic walkers
- 2018: 117 runners
- 26 August 2023 (Saturday)
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.