Burghausen (Germany), Sunday 11 October 2020
General information and map of the venue:
Race information: corona version
- 11 October 2020 (Sunday)
- Bayern (Bavaria)
- Burghausen (54km from Salzburg, 115km from Munich)
- Stadtplatz (the main square in the Old Town)
- Run as far as you like! In 2020, the ‘Salzach Bridge Run’ will be held as a fun run. The course will be the same as every year. It will be marked and closed to traffic. The shortest loop will be 3.2 kilometres long. Run 3.2km, 5.5km, 8.8km or more!
- You can start at any time between 9.00 and 11.30.
- The finish line will be closed at 13.00.
- Entries on the day only (in the start/finish area). No online entries!
- "Corona-Registrierung": Entrants must provide their name and a telephone number or address.
- No entry fees, donations (for a good cause) welcome!
- no timekeeping, drinks, showers, changing facilities, awards, ...
Number of finishers 2019:
- 3.2km: 582
- 5.5km Walking: 105
- 8.8km: 668
- 8.8km men: Josef Diensthuber (0:28:31)
- 8.8km women: Julia Gaßner (0:36:57)
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page! Please visit the official event website to verify the above information.