Wien (Vienna), Austria, Saturday 3 October 2020 - Cancelled!
This 14.3km point-to-point race takes runners along the Wiener Höhenstraße, the longest road in Vienna, built on the slopes of the Wienerwald hills (pictured above).
General information and map of the venue:
- 3 October 2020 (Saturday) - Cancelled!
- Wien (Vienna)
- at 14.00 at the Parkplatz (car park) on Leopoldsberg
- Sportplatz Marswiese in Neuwaldegg
- Sportzentrum Marswiese, Neuwaldeggerstr. 57a, 1170 Wien:
- Friday 2 October 2020: 16.00-18.00
- Saturday 3 October 2020: 11.00-12.30
- by e-mail with payment by bank transfer (up to 29 September 2020, 12.00)
- late entries on Friday 2 October 2020 (16.00-18.00) and on the day of the race (11.00-12.30)
- €18 (up to 31 July 2020, 12.00)
- €24 (up to 30 September 2020, 12.00)
- €30 (on 2 and 3 October 2020)
- technical T-shirt to the first 300 entrants
- chip timing
- bus service from Sportzentrum Marswiese to the start area (at 12.50)
- transport of personal bags from the start area to the finish area
- refreshments on the course and at the finish
- showers and changing facilities
- to the first three finishers in each age group
- to the first three teams (three runners per team)
Number of finishers 2019:
- Jürgen Pogac, Austria (0:52:25)
- Caroline Gitonga, Kenya (0:49:28)
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page! Please visit the official event website to verify the above information.