Lübeck (Germany), Sunday 24 September 2017
Set in the Old Town of the Hanseatic merchant city of Lübeck in northern Germany, the City-Lauf offers a 10k race, a 5k and a 1,000-metre run for children.
The 10k is two laps of an undulating and certified course through Lübeck's historic centre, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The route visits many of the city's best sights, such as the Heiligen-Geist-Hospital (Hospital of the Holy Spirit), the Marienkirche (St. Mary's Church), the Holstentor (Holsten Gate), the protected buildings on the Obertrave (pictured above) or the parks on the Kanaltrave .
The finish line is at the Rathaus, one of the largest medieval town halls in Germany.
This is the Heiligen-Geist-Hospital, built Anno Domini 1286 in Lübeck.
- Lübeck (68km from Hamburg, 272km from Copenhagen, 275km from Berlin)
- 24 September 2017 (Sunday)
Start time and race distance:
- 10.30: 1km (children)
- 11.15: 5km
- 12.00: 10km
Start (1km, 5km):
- on Wahmstraße (near the finish area)
- at the Mühlenbrücke (ca. 800m from the finish area)
- at the Rathaus on Breite Straße
- Zippel‘s Läuferwelt, Beckergrube 24-26 (18-24 September 2017)
- online or by post (up to 10 September 2017)
- late entries on the day (9.00-10.30)
Entry fees (1km):
- € 5 (up to 10 September 2017)
- € 10 (up to 24 September 2017)
Entry fees (5km):
- € 10 (up to 10 September 2017)
- € 15 (up to 24 September 2017)
Entry fees (10km):
- € 15 (up to 10 September 2017)
- € 20 (up to 24 September 2017)
- transponder timing
- changing facilities
- prize drawing (at 13.45)
- 1km: at 11.00
- 5km: at 12.30
- 10km: at 14.00
Number of finishers 2016:
- 1km: 76
- 5km: 168
- 10km: 501
Event website (in German):
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page. Please visit the official event website to verify the above information.