Horní Stropnice (Czech Republic), Saturday 3 June 2017 — cancelled!
The Silva Nortica Run offers four challenging multi-terrain races through lovely rolling countryside in the South Bohemian Region in the Czech Republic:
|Start time||Race distance||Ascent/Descent||Finishers 2016
Starting and finishing in the small village of Horní Stropnice near the border with Austria, all four routes take the runners to many beautiful spots, for instance to the landscaped park of Terčino údolí and to the castle of Nové Hrady (pictured).
The time limit to complete the course is 3.5 hours for the half marathon, 6.5 hours for the full marathon, and 14.5 hours for the ultra marathons.
- Czech Republic
- Horní Stropnice (35km from České Budějovice, 84km from Linz, 166km from Vienna, 171km from Prague)
- 3 June 2017 (Saturday) — The event has been cancelled.
- Hlavní náměstí (Main Square), Horní Stropnice
- Sportovní centrum, Horní Stropnice
- online with payment by bank transfer
Entry fees (21km):
- CZK 600 or €24
Entry fees (42km):
- CZK 900 or €34
Entry fees (90km/103km):
- CZK 1,200 or €46
- goodie bag
- snacks and drinks on the course and at the finish
- finisher medal
- massage service
- entry into the post-race prize drawing
- party with buffet after the race (CZK 120, ca. €4.50)
Showers, changing facilities, bag storage:
- to the first three men and three women in each race
Award ceremony and prize drawing:
- at 17.30
Event website (in Czech, English and German):
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page! Please vist the official event website to verify the above information.