Hamburg (Germany), Friday 16 June 2017
Held annually on a Friday night in mid-June, this Nachtlauf (Night Run) draws a crowd of more than 4,000 runners to the shores of the Außenalster lake in the city of Hamburg in northern Germany.
Participants can choose to run either one lap (7.5km) or two laps (15km) around the lake. The start and the finish are at the Alsterwiesen (Alster lawns) on the western shore.
The race is run on asphalt and gravel paths.
Instead of a bib number, participants get a technical T-shirt which they must wear during the race.
- 16 June 2017 (Friday)
- 1.5km (children 12 years and under)
- 19.15: 1.5km
- 20.00: 15km
- 22.00: 7.5km
Start and finish:
- Alsterwiesen (on the western shore of the Außenalster lake, near the corner of Harvestehuder Weg and Milchstraße)
- SportScheck sports shop Hamburg (12-15 June 2017; on the day 10.00-13.00)
- in the start/finish area (on the day from 16.00 until one hour before the start)
- online (up to 15 June 2017)
- late entries on the day if the entry limit has not been reached
- 7.5km, 15km:
- €28 (up to 15 February 2017)
- €33 (up to 2 June 2017)
- €36 (up to 16 June 2017)
- ChampionChip — use your own chip, rent a chip or buy a chip
You get (1.5km):
You get (7.5km, 15km):
- technical T-shirt
- refreshments on the course and at the finish
- finisher medal
- finisher photo
- changing facilities (in tents)
- bag storage
Prizes (7.5km, 15km):
- to the first 3 men and 3 women
Number of finishers 2016:
- 7.5km: 2,785
- 15km: 1,508
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page! Please visit the official event website to verify the above information.