Innichen (Italy) - Sillian (Austria), Saturday 1 July 2017
The Hochpustertal Run offers two point-to-point races along the Hochpustertal, a green alpine valley in the Eastern Dolomites, situated at an elevation of over 1,000 metres.
Both races, the 12.1km Classic Run and the 21.1km half marathon, follow the cycle route that connects Italy's autonomous province of South Tyrol (where most people speak German as a first language) with East Tyrol in Austria.
The route is undulating and overall a bit downhill (89 metres of elevation loss), starting at 1,188 metres above sea level in the resort of Innichen (Italian: San Candido) and finishing at an elevation of 1,099 metres in the small town of Sillian.
The 21.1km half marathon consists of the 12.1km Classic Run plus 9km out and back on the cycleway (partly on gravel) between Sillian and the village of Tassenbach in Austria.
The race takes the runners through the village Vierschach (Versciaco).
- 1 July 2017 (Saturday)
- from Italy to Austria
- Innichen (San Candido) - Sillian
- 500m/1km/2km (children born 2002 or later)
- 12.1km (Classic Run)
- 21.1km (Halbmarathon - Mezza Maratona)
- children's races: at 16.00 on Marktplatz in Sillian, Austria
- 12.1km, 21.1km: at 18.00 on Atto Straße (via Atto), Innichen (San Candido), Italy
- Marktplatz, Sillian, Austria
- children's races: Gemeindeamt, Sillian (on the day from 12.00)
- 12.1km, 21.1km: Josef-Resch-Haus, Innichen, Italy (on the day from 10.00)
- late entries on the day (up to 30 minutes before the start)
Entry fees (children):
- € 8 (up to 10 June 2017)
- € 10 (up to 16 June 2017)
- € 12 (up to 29 June 2017)
- € 15 (on 1 July 2017)
Entry fees (12.1km):
- € 15 (up to 10 June 2017)
- € 20 (up to 29 June 2017)
- € 25 (on 1 July 2017)
Entry fees (21.1km):
- € 17 (up to 10 June 2017)
- € 25 (up to 29 June 2017)
- € 30 (on 1 July 2017)
- ChampionChip — use your own chip or rent a single-use GREEN chip for €3
- shuttle bus service between Innichen and Sillian
- transport of personal clothing from the start to the finish area
- fruit and drinks on the course
- showers and changing facilities (in Sillian)
- to the first three in each age group
- in Sillian (approximately 30 minutes after the race)
Number of finishers 2016:
- children's races: 137
- 12.1km: 172
- 21.1km: 101
Event website (in German and Italian):
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page! Please visit the official event website to verify the above information.