Trnava (Slovakia),Tuesday 12 April 2016
This running event in Slovakia comprises a 3.8km detský beh (children's run) and a 7.6km univerzitný beh (university run) which is open to everyone aged 13 years or over. You don't need to be a university student to take part in the race.
The route is a flat 3.8km-long loop through the historic centre of the picturesque old town of Trnava, where a university was founded in the year 1635.
The race begins at 5.30pm on Trojičné námestie, Trnava's main square (pictured). Participants are given one hour to finish the race.
- Trnava (50km from Bratislava, 116km from Vienna, 133km from Brno, 169km from Budapes)
- 12 April 2016 (Tuesday)
- 3.8km (children 12 years or under)
- 7.6km (runners 13 years or over)
- Trojičné námestie (Trinity Square)
- on Trojičné námestie (on the day 15.30-17.00)
- online (up to 11 April 2016, 17.00)
- late entries on the day
Entry fees (3.8km):
- €2.50 (online entries)
- €5 (late entries)
Entry fees (7.6km):
- €6 (online entries)
- €8 (late entries)
- T-shirt to the first 50 online entries
- chip timing
Changing facilities, bag storage:
- product prizes to the best finishers
Number of finishers 2015:
- 2.3km children's race: 4
- 3.7km: 109
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.