Maribor (Slovenia), Sunday 14 September 2014
The Eko Maraton Maribor offers a half marathon and a 10.5km run, held on an undulating and traffic-free course through Maribor, Slovenia's second-largest city with a population of about 95,000.
More than 1,200 runners took part in the event last year.
Starting and finishing in the city centre, both races are single-loop courses which travel through different parts of Maribor.
The half marathon route crosses the River Drava four times.
- Maribor (68km from Graz, 120km from Zagreb, 130km from Ljubljana, 250km from Vienna)
- 14 September 2014 (Sunday)
- at 9.30 on Titova cesta (Tito Street)
- on Trg Leona Štuklja (Leon Štukelj Square)
- on Trg Leona Štuklja
- Thursday and Friday until 19.00
- Saturday until 17.00
- on the day 6.30-9.30
- entries close 5 September 2014
- no entries on the day
- €25 (up to 5 July 2014)
- €30 (up to 5 August 2014)
- €35 (up to 5 September 2014)
- goodie bag
- chip timing
- finisher medal
- showers, changing facilities, bag storage
- 10km: to the first 3 men and 3 women
- 21.1km: to the first 3 men and 3 women and to the first 3 in each age group
Number of finishers 2013:
- 10.5km: 749
- 21.1km: 469
- www.ekomaratonmaribor.si (out of date)
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page! Please use an alternative source to verify the above information.