22nd Ptuj Half Marathon 2013
Ptuj (Slovenia), Sunday 8 September 2013
The Ptujski mali maraton draws around 300 runners to the picturesque small old town of Ptuj in eastern Slovenia.
Entrants can choose between the 8km run or the half marathon. Children run up to 1,200 metres. Apart from two bridges, the route is flat and fast.
The start/finish area is at the thermal spa of Terme Ptuj on the southern bank of the River Drava, opposite of Ptuj's medieval town centre.
Participants in the half marathon run a 7km loop, followed by an out-and-back run along the river..
The entry fees (€10-€15) include a meal after the race as well as free entry to the outdoor swimming pools of the spa.
Last year, the fastest half marathon finishers were Tadej Grilc of Slovenia (1:16:56) and Helette Basson of South Africa (1:33:13).
- Ptuj (28km from Maribor, 93km from Zagreb, 100km from Graz, 130km from Ljubljana)
- 8 September 2013 (Sunday)
- 400m - 1.2km children's races
- 21.1km half marathon
- 9.30: children
- 10.00: 8km and 21.1km
Start and finish:
- Terme Ptuj
- online (until 5 September 2013)
- payment by bank transfer
- late entries on the day
Entry fees (8km, 21.1km):
- €10 (until 5 September 2013)
- €15 (on 8 September 2013)
Entry fees (children's races):
- no entry fees
- at the amphitheatre of Terme Ptuj (7 September 2013, 18.00-19.00; on the day 7.30-9.00)
- a meal after the race
- free entry to the outdoor pools of Terme Ptuj
Prizes (8km, 21km):
- trophies to the first 3 men and 3 women
Number of finishers 2012:
- children's races: 50
- 6km: 122
- 21.1km: 121
Event website (in English and Slovene):
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.